Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home every other day - Hybrid OTR)
Compensation: Starts at $65k yearly + benefits + safety bonus
Consistent Daily Schedule: Days of Week, Estimated Start Time 12:00pm and 22:00
Location: Raynham MA
SAHARA EXPRESS is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL Over the Road (OTR) drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. Please email [email protected] and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (primarily no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
- Drive long-distance routes that have you spending one night on the road per shift, home every other night.
- Work 52 hours every other week (2 shifts of 27 hours each - 10hrs rest in between) with higher probability for more hours including overtime, compared to local driving
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Consistent Schedules: You will work alternatively two shifts one week and one and a half shifts the following week, with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Hybrid OTR: You will be home more often than the traditional OTR, home one night between shifts, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Predictable Earnings: With hourly pay and consistent schedules, you’ll have earnings that you can count on. We offer competitive pay starting at $26.00 per hour.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
Contact: Silvia email Address: [email protected]
or Fernando email: [email protected]
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.