Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily, 100% no touch loads)
Compensation: Average $25-$27 per hour (3-day work schedule and must be able to work some weekends)
Consistent Weekly Schedule: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT NIGHT AND FLEXIBLE TO WORK SOME WEEKENDS
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Scale Up Logistics LLC is currently looking for motivated Class A CDL drivers with clean driving records for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
• Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new day cabs
• Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every shift
• Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 days of 13.5 hours each) with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime
• Play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
• Earn More: We offer competitive pay.
• Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of a 3-day shift of 13.5 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime when needed.
• Home Daily: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
• Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance
What you’ll need:
• Must have at least 1 year of CLASS A CDL experience.
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must successfully pass DOT Physical
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
• No current CDL suspension or revocation
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
• Successfully pass a background check
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).